Having a baby is exciting. Creating a baby registry is overwhelming. Create your baby registry with Target Baby Registry and you won’t be subdued with your registry.
Target is one of my favorite stores. Need to get a gift idea – go to Target. Need some grocery item – go to Target. The kids need a cute outfit – go to Target. Want to get of the house – go to Target. See the pattern there. Seriously, Target Baby Registry does have a lot to offer for expecting parents in baby gear, baby items and nursery decor. And there are many items you can choose from your selection is not limited. Here are the reasons to create your baby registry with Target.
Why Create Your Baby Registry with Target Baby Registry
- One the best things about doing a Target Baby Registry is the convenience. Target has 1800 convenient locations nationwide. So, if you have family & friends far away who still want to contribute and buy something for your little bundle of joy and ship it to you. Find a store location here. And yes, ordering online is still an option too. But you know you know someone who likes to shop in the store and see what they are purchasing and wrap their gifts.
- Receive 15% off discount off anything that has not been purchased on your registry. So, if you think you should register for stuff beyond the necessities or think you will some additional items, then add to your registry and know that you can get 15% off later on.
- Target REDcard is the card that saves you more. With Target REDCard (Debit or VISA) you will always save 5% off any purchase (plus free shipping online). So, when you make a baby registry at Target, you’ll get receive a 15% off completion discount coupon. If you combine the 15% off registry completion coupons (you have to buy stuff off your registry for the coupon to work, but you can add things to your registry at any time) with your REDcard discount you get additional savings.
- There will be items that you think you want that you may change your mind about or you may receive more than one of the same item you registered for. Maybe it just doesn’t work for you and your baby. Don’t keep things you don’t want or need. Just simply return or exchange it. However, it is easier said than done with a new baby and your world is changing everyday. Life happens and other things become a priority. Don’t worry, you have 1 year exchange or return any item off your registry.
- When you register with Target Baby Registry you get a nice welcome kit. Usually the bag is a simple and cute reusable Target bag, which is not a surprise from Target. You will get $50 worth of coupons to use. The Welcome Kit also comes with samples. Some of the samples may include brands such as Aquaphor, Babyganics, Lansinoh and The Honest Company.
- Target carries trusted brands. You know that you are getting quality products from brands as well as from the Target brand.
- You can also find save more ways to save at Target by checking out offers for baby stuff on Cartwheel, Target’s shopping app. Check weekly on the Cartwheel app weekly to see what baby items you can save on.
A baby is expensive. Get great deals, trusted brands and more when you register with Target Baby Registry. Register with Target Baby today!