Amazon Prime day is July 11th if you haven’t heard. And if you haven’t heard of Prime Day then you are in for a treat. Prime Day is Amazon’s Christmas is July sale for all this things Amazon. All these days are available only for Prime Members. If you haven’t signed up to be an Amazon Prime Member, try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial today. It’s simple to sign up.
The benefits of being a Prime member besides great deals on Prime day include:
- Instantly watch thousands of movies and TV episodes
- Borrow Kindle books
- Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping (no minimum order size)
- free music and audiobooks
Join Amazon Family 30-Day Free Trial, and get these great benefits:
- Save 20% on diapers subscriptions
- Exclusive Coupons and Deals from Amazon Family
- Exclusive Baby Registry benefits
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
- Unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows
- Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs and more Prime benefits
All this and more for 99/year. It will pay for itself easily.
Amazon users who live in major U.S. cities can get up to a combined $20 off their first two orders from Amazon’s same-day delivery service, Prime Now. Before July 11th, you can use the promo code 10PRIMEDAY on your first Prime Now order to get $10 off your purchase. Then, you’ll get an email with another $10 coupon to use on a Prime Now order between July 13th and July 31st.
Here are some other deals you can grab on Prime Day. Also, check out the Prime Insider Guide 2017.
- Add any participating CYBEX Aton-2 infant car seat to your registry between July 5 and July 19, 2017 and purchase it by March 31, 2018 receive $120 credit back to your Amazon account (equivalent to 40% off). Create an Amazon Baby Registry today.
- Check out more deals on our event page Expecting Mamas Network Amazon Deals for Families
Amazon Prime Day Deals
Itzy Ritzy Nursing Happens Infinity Breastfeeding Scarf
These are just a few deals on Prime Day. See more of the baby deals on Prime Day – here. Sign up now and get early access on deals.
Wife and mother of twins. Founder of Pride & Joy Baby Planners and The Expecting Mamas Network.