Becoming Family is looking for contributors who demonstrate strong writing skills and the ability to create engaging content. We are also looking for contributors who understand how to interact with their audience and interested in being part of a community.
We’re looking for bloggers who are currently pregnant, in the progress of adoption, ttc or are parents of children under 6 years of age to join Becoming Family!
We have very limited spaces so we’ll be looking for the complete package:
- an interesting voice
- a great sense of taste and humor
- someone who shares helpful information as well as relatable stories
- able to take great pictures
- commit to submitting two (2) blog post per month
- actively participate in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest)
Interested? Here’s what to do—
- Send us a link to your personal blog, 2 -articles/blog post you have written or if you are not blogging about your pregnancy/baby/children write 2 posts on parenting/your children/ baby.
- Send us 5 examples of your photography.
- Tell us why you want to be a Becoming Family contributor (form below).
- Email post and photography to email@example.com
These are non-paid positions, but we will offer free advertising for your business or website (with an opportunity to be paid in the future). This is a great way to gain exposure for your blog, business, our expression of being a parent.