You made the decision to cloth diaper and now you want to build your cloth diaper stash. Now, all choices are are overwhelming you. This does not need to be the case as Cotton Babies has you (and your baby) covered.
Build Your Cloth Diaper Stash with
The ideal cloth diaper stash list looks like this:
- 24 cloth diaper changes
- bumGenius Littles (Newborn) Diapers: bumGenius Littles are ultra gentle and designed for babies less than 12 pounds. Complete with an umbilical scoop, these tiny-sized diapers are perfect for those first few weeks of life.
- Flip Hybrid Cloth Diapers: 24 Flip Hybrid cloth diaper changes will support cloth diapering a baby full-time. Purchase 12 diaper covers and 24 Flip inserts. A Flip diaper cover can be reused 2-3 times. If a parent plans to cloth diaper part-time, 6 Flip diaper covers and 12 inserts is a sufficient stash. Flip is designed to support insert options. Organic, stay-dry, and disposable solutions work inside this diaper cover.
- bumGenius Cloth Diapers: 24 bumGenius cloth diapers will support cloth diapering a baby full-time. If a parent plans to cloth diaper part-time, 12 diapers is a sufficient stash.
- 2-3 dozen cloth wipes
- Flannel Baby wipes: Flannel baby wipes are an essential for cloth diapering. We recommend a minimum of 3 packages.
- 2 wet bags
- Wetbags make it easy to do outings with your baby while using cloth diapers. We recommend a minimum of two wetbags. One to wash. One to use.
- Spray wipe solution
- The Bottom Cleaner is a perfect gift pairing for cloth wipes. Take it in your diaper bag to boost the effectiveness of a washable wipe. Spray on, wipe off.
- 2 pail liners
- Two diaper pail liners will keep the diaper pail clean. We recommend two. One to wash. One to use.
- 1 diaper pail
- A good diaper pail helps to improve every cloth diaper experience. The diaper pail we carry has been used for years by diaper services because it has a carbon filter and a deo-disk holder. It’s also made with locking handles to keep curious toddlers and animals out of the pail. Perfect for every family!
Here are 3 ways you can build your stash with Cotton Babies
1. Cotton Babies Registry
This is one the simplest and easiest (and cheaper for you) to get a start on your cloth diaper stash. You create a registry on the the Cotton Babies site. This is great option if you are still expecting. You simply sign up like any other registry. Then you start adding the diapers and diaper accessories/products you would like to your registry such as wet bags and liners plus you can add additional baby gear items too if you are interested.
2. Cloth Diapers Collectors Club
Did you know that Cotton Babies has diaper subscriptions? You can join the Cloth Diapers Collectors Club! The Cloth Diaper Collectors Club offers limited print edition cloth diapers. You simply chose from one of Cotton Babies four popular style diapers (or subscribe to more than one style if you like) and you receive an exclusive print cloth diaper (or diapers) ever month with some bonus stuff. The Cloth Diapers Collectors Club can also be added to your registry too. This is a great option if you just had your baby or decided to switch to cloth diapers later.
3. Seconds Sale
Love the bumGenius or Flip cloth diapers, but want to save some money on your cloth diaper stash, the check out the Seconds Sale. Items in included in the Seconds Sale have slight imperfections. Despite the imperfections, these cloth diapers are still usable, and they are offered at lower prices or clearance prices that make them a great deal.
Whatever you choose how to build your stash, choose what works best for you.
Let us know which option worked out for the best (for you) in the comments below. Need help figuring out which inserts to choose and diaper styles? Read our What You NEED to Know About Cloth Diapering.