Have you heard? Target is bringing in a new baby line to their stores this month. Welcome to your new obsession: Cloud Island. Starting May 28, Target is releasing this new line. Cloud Island was designed by the Target’s internal design team. In fact, Target reached out and connected with kids and parents as they designed this new line.
The Cloud Island line includes nearly 500 items including everything from nursery décor and bedding to bath and layette products, The nursery decor and bedding will roll out first and will be in stores and online May 28. Also, there are options galore as the nursery collection features more than 70 different prints and the bath line includes 14 patterns of its own.
Why would would love this Cloud Island?
- With all the options, parents looking to create a customized baby gift just got a whole lot more options to mix and match.
- The new baby line focuses on safety, durability and comfort. The collection makes it easy and convenient for parents to create a stylish, personalized space for their baby, all for a great value.
- Items created using a variety of materials, including soft cotton, muslin, velour and cozy knit fabrics.
- Products like bedding, changing pads and play mats are Standard 100 by OEKO-Tex certified, meaning they’re free of more than 300 potentially harmful substances (plus we love they have no crib bumpers in their bedding).
- Can be color coordinated with the Pillowfort Collection (great for siblings who have to share a room)
Here’s some pieces from the collection –
How cute are these patterns?
Remember Cloud Island nursery décor and bedding launches in Target stores and on Target.com on May 28, with bath and layette pieces launching in August. Prices range from $4.99 to $89.99, with most pieces under $19.99.
Ready to add to your registry? Learn more about the Target Baby Registry.
Wife and mother of twins. Founder of Pride & Joy Baby Planners and The Expecting Mamas Network.