Sometimes it is planned and sometimes is unexpected — date night. Either way, it seems to be a common question in Facebook groups and forums is what to do? We want to help get a great night started because nights together with your significant other without kids is a great time to enjoy yourselves as a couple. Here are some date night ideas in Indianapolis:
- Enjoy some music at the Slippery Noodle Inn. It’s the oldest bar in Indianapolis and it’s definitely a place you need to go at least once it you have never gone before.
- Looking for something out of the box. Check out the White Rabbit Cabaret. They a little of everything from burlesque BINGO to musical headliners. Customers rave of their great food, great drink specials and great entertainment.
- Dance the night away or listen to the smooth music at the Jazz Kitchen.
- Have a seat at the Chatterbox divebar. Described as small hole in the wall place with great jazz music. Great place to seat down and relax.
- Enjoy some laughs at Crackers Comedy Club. See local comedians on Tuesdays for open mic night. Ladies are free on Wednesday night. There is a 2 drink minimum per person.
- Join an improv comedy show at ComedySportz.
- Get in a movie, bowling, dinner and/or a comedy show all in once place? Head over to Latitude 360 as a one stop date night shop.
- Catch a movie and dinner at same time or dinner all walking distance at Studio Movie Grill.
- See two movies outdoors at the Tibbs Drive-in theatre.
- Grab drinks before your movie all in just a few steps at the Indie Lounge at the Landmark Theaters at Keystone.
- Looking to get a little creative? Wine & Canvas is the spot just take a peek at their calendar to see what painting works for your home.
- Get hands on with your food and join a cooking class at Nestle Inn or join their wine or beer tasting one Friday night.
- Enjoy a stroll downtown checking out shops and people watch on Mass Ave.
- Get some time on the ice theme. Ice cream, ice skating at Indy Fuel Tank and the movie Fargo or The Day After Tomorrow.
Enjoy date night #likeaboss
Wife and mother of twins. Founder of Pride & Joy Baby Planners and The Expecting Mamas Network.