If you live in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area, and are looking for support and resources during your time as a mother, this is the list for you! Life with a newborn, toddlers, preschoolers, etc. can be hard, we want to help you to feel like you have the resources that you need to make you feel confident in your role!
Grand Rapids Expecting & New Mamas City Guide
Getting Out of the House
Cloth Diapering Services and Information
Baby and Me Classes
Local Baby Shops
Postpartum Depression Resources
- Mom’s Bloom provides support and community for moms dealing with postpartum depression
- Pine Rest offers outpatient counseling and support
- Flourishing Families from Mom’s Bloom
- GRDoulas offers Postpartum Doulas and a Postpartum Support Group
- Crowing Lotus Postpartum Services
- Gold Coast Doula Postpartum Support
Babysitters and Nanny Servies
Want to see your city or business on this page? Email us email@example.com
If you are new to the site learn all about the Expecting Mamas Network.