With the weather warming up it is becoming dress season again. We love maternity maxi dresses because they can be dressed up or dressed down depending on the occasion. They can come in several different styles and they easy to put on no matter what trimester you are in.
Maternity Maxi Dresses You Need To Have
Here is a simple black maternity maxi dress from Old Navy. You can dress up with flats or heels depending on where you are in your trimester and how high your heels are. You can also pair some flip flops and keep in casual as well.
The shoulder out and florals are in these season. And with hot summer you can appreciate shoulder cut off maternity maxi dresses. You will love the option to pair these with simple sandals or fancy sandals. You can grab this maxi dress on Zulily now for under $25.
The wrap tie is a popular maxi dress that you can wear from now til the end of summer. This tie wrap maxi dress is usually very flowy and very comfortable. Thinking about doing a maternity shoot? This would be the dress you would want to add for one of your many pictures. You can grab it on Zulily from under $30 and many color options available.
Looking for a boho look this summer? Here’s a boho maxi dress that will do the job. Show off your baby bump and summer shoulders this summer.
Reasons to Have a Maternity Maxi Dress to Your Maternity Wardrobe
- Low maintenance. Who does not want the option of just putting on a piece of clothing without thinking will this fit me now? You can dress it up or dress it down. Throw it in the wash and hang it up and not have to worry about folding it. You don’t have to worry about matching. See low maintenance.
- Comfort. Must maxi dresses are made with light weight material that is breathable. They feel great on your skin and showcase and flatters all the beauty curves of an expecting mama.
- Always the perfect fit. Whether you are in your first trimester or your fourth trimester, it will always be a perfect fit.
- Versatile. Casually wear your maxi dress. Where it to a wedding. Make a statement with your shoes. Layer it. Wear it to work. Where it for date night.
- Affordable. This is a classic piece that is affordable. You could wear maxi dress all summer and would not break the bank of on your summer wardrobe.
Here’s to a stylish and comfortable wardrobe this summer season.
Here are some ideas on how to transition your summer wardrobe to fall?
5 Steps to a Better Mama Wardrobe
Free 2 page printable to plan for a better mom wardrobe this New Year.
Wife and mother of twins. Founder of Pride & Joy Baby Planners and The Expecting Mamas Network.