When you give birth to your first child or second child (and maybe a third or more), no one really mentions that this new chapter in your life should be known as chaos or unchartered territory. Everything is changing and new things are happening in your life and your family. You are getting used to the new normal. However, it is nice to know in amongst finding your new normal there are apps that can help you in those times of parenting where you just need a little help or a lot of help. Here are 5 apps that can help.
- MomCo. Free iTunes and Android.
- Made by Moms for Moms!. Effortlessly connect with other moms in your community for friendship and playdates (so you don’t have to go stir crazy in the house). Also, locate businesses that cater to your growing family at the click of an app. Enter code UXP2QNIFU7
- Healthy Children. Free iTunes and Android
- This app was developed by the American Academy of Pediatrics, so this is a great app because it is verified content. This app has tips, tools, newsletters and specific topics based on age. Definitely has a wealthy of great information.
- Baby Connect. $4.99 iTunes & Android
- This is app tracks everything for baby: naps, nursing sessions, diaper changes, bottle feeding, medicines. If it has something to do with baby, you can track it with this app. Now, if you could only put your child to sleep. Well, there is an app for that #4.
- Lullabies Relax & Sleep Baby. Free Android, Sleep Pillow Baby, .99 iTunes (Also a white noise app for $1.99)
- If you are wanting to get a few extra winks in then you want this app. Tip: If you use this app during every nap time, your child will recognize the pattern that the noise/music played is an indication of sleepy time. I did this with my twins and this was part of their rountine when they were babies, so it works!
- Cozi Family Organizer: Free iTunes and Android
- Now to manage the chaos of everything else in life this is the app. You can setup grocery list aka stayaction, chores that will someday get back to doing after 3 months having a baby, appointments (which you will have tons of and really need to keep track of because sometimes they are had to get in the first place and rescheduling can be a pain).
We hope you love this list of apps. If you found a great app for new parents, please share in the comments.
More from my site
Wife and mother of twins. Founder of Pride & Joy Baby Planners and The Expecting Mamas Network.