Get your nutrition during the first few weeks with the simple breakfast smoothie bowl because breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Simple Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
- 3/4 cup nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup water or Almond Milk
- 1/3 cup sliced Banana
- 1/2 Strawberries
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tsp Honey (or 2 tsp if you like a bit sweeter)
- Toppings: Strawberries, Coconut, Blueberries, Walnuts, Banana.
How to Make:
- Put all your ingredients (except toppings) in the blender. Puree until nice and smooth.
- If it is a little runny add more fruit and yogurt, or if too thick add more milk. Pour into a bowl once you reach your desired consistency.
- Then garnish your smoothie bowl with slices of fruit and nuts, and serve.