Tax Day is here! The only thing I like about Tax day are the freebies and the discounts. I wanted to highlight some deals that are just for today only.
2015 Tax Day Freebies, Promotions, Deals And Specials
- Boston Market. In honor of Tax Day, Boston Market will offer a buy one Individual Meal and get a second Individual Meal for free (including their new Slow Braised Pulled Pork meals) on Wednesday, April 15 only. This offer applies to dine-in and carry-out purchases and no coupon is required.
- McCormick & Schmick’s. McCormick & Schmick’s will be extending Happy Hour throughout the evening on April 15th2015 Tax Day Freebies, Promotions, Deals And Specials
- Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut is celebrating Tax Day with a “Pizza Return.” Head over to pizzareturn.com for a chance to win Pizza Hut gift cards.
- Hard Rock Cafe. Guests who visit select Hard Rock Cafe locations across the country and sing a song on the cafe stage will receive a free Local Legendary Burger.
- Orange Leaf. Fill out your cup for $4.15 on 4/15. Claim offer on their Facebook page.
- Burger King. Buy one Whopper get one free. Print coupon here.
- White Castle. Bring this coupon in (or just show it on your phone) to a participating White Castle location and get 15% off your bill on April 15.
- Zazzle. Save 40% on select goods with code SAVING4TAXES.
- Barre Code. 15% off class packs, single classes and ALL Retail + (take an additional 15% off discounted apparel & single pairs of socks included). Mention promo code ‘TAXDAY2015’. Indianapolis only
Still need to file? Check out these deals for last-minute filers and those requesting tax extensions for their 2014 tax returns.
- E-File.com: Use promo code 15OFF to save 15 percent on your tax extension.
- Staples: Now that your taxes are out of the way, you can get rid of some of the related documents with Staples’ offer to shred up to five pounds of documents for free from April 15 through May 2 with a coupon from the store’s site. Staples also has a coupon for 10 percent off all mailing and shipping services, great if you’re a last-minute filer.
- TaxExtension: Promo code TWENTYOFF will save you 20 percent on your personal or business tax extension.
Do you of any specials going on today? Share below!
More from my site
Wife and mother of twins. Founder of Pride & Joy Baby Planners and The Expecting Mamas Network.